2. Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics by Chris Grabenstein
4. The Midnight Rose by Lucinda Riley
5. Mastering the Art of French Eating by Ann Mah
6. The Lost Girls: Three Friends, Four Continents, One Unconventional Detour Around the World by Jennifer Baggett
7. The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin (My library had this one as an audiobook, so I'll be listening to this one throughout the week.)
- Thoughts - A fairy tale retelling with polar bears, which just happen to be my favorite animal. The perfect read to start out this readathon!
- Thoughts - My favorite of the series so far. I enjoyed seeing the Ingalls family interact with so many other characters.
- Thoughts - This book is just as AMAZING as the first one. I loved it!!
- Thoughts - I couldn't put this book down. Such a good read!
7. The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin - halfway through listening to this one when the readathon ended.