- The NIghtingale by Kristin Hannah (My book club book for February. Deadline: February 23)
- The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman (A just-for-fun book I checked out of the library. Due Date: February 16)
- Surprised by Oxford by Carolyn Weber (A book I borrowed from a friend many months ago that I really need to read soon. Arbitrary Deadline: February 28ish)
- Man and Superman by George Bernard Shaw (My February read for my Classics Club list. Deadline: February 28)
- One Came Home by Amy Timberlake (I'm trying to read the 2014 Newbery Honor books this year. This will be my third of the four. Due Date: February 23)
- Efronia: An Armenian Love Story by Stina Katchadourian (My first book for the Litsy Passport Challenge. I'm trying to read a country a month, but I didn't get through anything in January. Whoops. Due Date: February 23)
- Full Moon Over Noah's Ark by Rick Antonson (Also for Armenia for the Litsy Passport Challenge. Due Date: February 23)
What books are you hoping to read in the month of February?