2. Visit Jane Austen's house in Chawton. I've actually been to her house in Bath, but I'd love to go to the house where she did most of her writing.
3. Harry Potter Reading Marathon. I stayed up all night to read the seventh book when it came out. I would be fun to start at the beginning and read them all straight through.
4. Travel in Tuscany, inspired by Frances Mayes' books.
5. Read War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. I've tried twice. Third time is the charm?
6. Visit Prince Edward Island, home of Anne of Green Gables. I've read this series so many times, and I would love to visit her world.
7. Work in a used bookstore. Just something I'd love to do someday.
8. Travel to Narnia. Okay, okay. I know it's not real. But I still want to go.
9. Read all of the Newbery Medal winners.
10. See a Shakespeare play in Stratford-upon-Avon. I've been to Stratford (for a few hours), but didn't get a chance to see the Royal Shakespeare Company in action.