My husband and I took a weekend away over Labor Day and saw 5 lighthouses. Somewhere on our camera we even have pictures of them all. . . We saw:
- Fort Gratiot Light (Port Huron)
- Lightship Huron (Port Huron)
- Peche Island Rear Range Light (Marine City)
- William Livingstone Memorial Light Station (Belle Isle)
- Windmill Point Light Station (Detroit)
- Bonus - Detroit Lighthouse Supply Depot (not technically a lighthouse, but still a cool thing to see)
I won't post a list here, but since my birthday, I have read 10 books that I own. Working on numbers 11 & 12 right now!
#11: Write a short story.
I've started a short story - while my students are working on their Creative Writing projects, I do too!
#12: Get my piano tuned.
Done in October!
#15: Visit Greenfield Village.
This was the other part of our weekend away in September. We spent Labor Day exploring Greenfield Village. Such a cool place!
Done! I created one for Dewey's 24-hour readathon in October. Haven't done much tweeting since then, but I enjoy reading everyone else's. You can follow me if you like - @SmilingShelves.