- It's told from multiple points of view in multiple time periods, which I occasionally found rather confusing.
- (I'm trying desperately not to give anything away here.) One of the major plot points is kind of disturbing and, well, wrong in a couple of ways.
Why You Should Read The Forgotten Garden
- Though a long book, it's a quick read. You don't want to set it down.
- Plot twists galore!
- The multiple points of view, while sometimes confusing, also kept you intrigued and guessing. I have no idea how she was able to weave everything together that seamlessly without giving it all away somewhere along the line.
- It's filled with characters you can't help but care about.