- Dog-eared pages (I'm a bookmark girl all the way)
- Swearing (Who really needs to put that stuff in your brain?)
- An ending wrapped up too quickly (Those just aren't satisfying!)
- A lawn chair in the sun. Summer has been so long in getting here. I have to soak up the sun every chance I get!
- I don't really like Charles Dickens. I don't know why. And I was even an English minor in college. Blasphemy!
- I make myself read to page 200 before I can check to see how many pages the book has. Weird, I know.
- I rarely buy books at full price. I'm all about the bargain books and used book sales.
- I honestly can't think of a time I've cried over a book. It's probably happened. I just can't remember. Movies usually make me tear up faster than books.
- Um, ten. I just went to the library last Wednesday for the first time this summer. And since it's now summer and I have time to visit the library and read lots, I will have a large stack of books on my bedside table until September.
- Breakfast. I usually don't snack when I read during the day, but I read over breakfast every single morning.
- The Bible (And as an bonus, The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel)
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (Yeah, I know that's seven, but you can't read just one of them.)
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde (Or his Nursery Crime series. Or his YA series. Or just about anything written by Jasper Fforde.)
- Escape, knowledge, delight.
- I own too many books. Okay, that's not really a secret. But I'm coming to the realization that I will never read all of the books I own and - gasp! - I'm kind of okay with that.
- Erin at Quixotic Magpie
- Rebecca at Love at First Book
- Joyful at My Cup Runneth Over
- Monika at A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall
- Jade at Bits & Bobs