Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have
2. Not enough time to read. This silly thing called life keeps getting in my way.
3. Reading books from the library instead of books that I own. I'm really bad about this. I've read probably less than half of the books that I own, yet I keep buying more and then getting books from the library to read.
4. Difficulty getting rid of books. There are books in my collection that I have already read and I have no plans to reread. There are also books in my collection that I will probably never read. Can I get rid of any of them? Of course not.
5. Finding a place in my purse for all of my Barnes & Noble gift cards. (I guess I wouldn't necessarily classify this as a problem . . .)
6. Not being able to mark rereads on Goodreads. Seriously annoying.
7. Being overly addicted to reading challenges. I love reading challenges, but every once in awhile, I feel too constricted. I was trying to limit the number I signed up for in 2015 in order to avoid this problem. Did I succeed? Not even close. Fifteen reading challenges. Ah, well. I brought it on myself. And it's still so much fun to accomplish things!
8. Not having a large enough purse to carry a book around in. I'm one of those take-a-book-with-you-everywhere-you-go sort of people. But my purse fits my wallet, keys, phone, and that's about it. It looks a little awkward to just carry a book, but when desperate. . .
9. Loving physical books too much to enter the whole digital reading world. I just can't give up the smell and the feel and the turning of pages. Someday I may discover that a Kindle is the most miraculous device in the world. But I don't think that day is coming anytime soon.
10. Not having people understand when all I want to do is stay home on a Friday night and read. Just happened to me last week. Are there really better ways to spend Friday night than curled up with a good book?