- Favorite Covers (The things that often draw us to a book in the first place)
- Favorite Words (My favorite word is penultimate. In case you're curious.)
- Favorite Places to Read (My front porch would definitely be on that list - it's where I am right now, as I prepare this post!)
- Characters You Would Want as Family Members (Atticus Finch, anyone?)
- Favorite Book Settings (There are so many book worlds I want to live in!)
- Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (For awhile, I actually had a mental list going. It might need some reevaluating now that I have so many more books.)
- Series I Haven't Finished Yet (There are too many of these.)
- Words/Topics that Will Make You Not Pick Up a Book (I definitely have a few topics that will put a book out of the running right away.)
- Best Bookish Memories (Entering Narnia for the first time. . .)
- Unusual Character Names (Just pick up a P.G. Wodehouse book, and you'll find plenty to fill up a top ten list!)
This weekly frenzy of listing is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So technically this week's list should be my favorite topics I've done over the past five years that Top Ten Tuesday has existed. But I've only participated in these posts for the past couple of months. So instead, I thought I would share the top ten topics that I wish I could have done, if only I had been doing Top Ten Tuesday posts back then or, you know, had a blog at that point.
My name is Julie, and I own a lot of books. As in, they are stacked on the floor because I've run out of room on the shelves. And those shelves? There are so many books on them that they smile -- not sag; smile. This blog will cover book reviews and all manner of other bookish things.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.